Here are some facts about American health and the many benefits of regular exercise:
- According to the American Heart Association, roughly 250,000 people die each year in the US because of a lack of regular physical activity.
- Regular exercise has a myriad of proven, positive health benefits, particularly for your heart.
- Vigorous exercise strengthens your heart — resulting in a stronger “blood pump” and a more efficient muscle.
- In numerous studies, exercise has been shown to boost HDL ‘good’ cholesterol, lower ‘bad’ cholesterol, improve blood circulation, lower blood fats and lower blood pressure.
- It reduces your risk for cardiovascular disease, heart attack and stroke.
- Exercise strengthens and tones muscles and it improves your flexibility. You’ll have stronger bones, which will help you prevent osteoporosis (bone thinning & weakening).
- Exercise is also beneficial for your mind… It helps relieve stress and anxiety. It can help you sleep better and renew your spirit and your energy.
The many health benefits of regular exercise and boot camp exercise programs in particular …
- Boosts Energy
- Lowers Cholesterol
- Healthy Hormones
- Boosts Vitality
- Increases Strength
- Anti – Aging
- Burns Fat
- Healthy Bones
- Heart Healthy
- Reduces Cancer Risk
- Promotes Good Mood
- Increases Lung Capacity
- Increased Life Span
- Builds & Tones Muscle
- Reduces Blood Pressure
- Prevents Artery Calcification
- Promotes a Healthy Brain
- Increases Male Potency
- Increase Physical Endurance
- Detoxifies Liver & Body