This chicken has awesome flavor and is quick to make on a weeknight. Serve with a leafy green salad and a side of asparagus or broccoli for the perfect flat abs meal. Makes: 4 Servings
Here’s what you need…
- 4 bone-in, skin-on, organic chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 packet Stevia
- dash of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Rinse the chicken and pat dry. Place in a large ziplock bag.
- In a small bowl combine the remaining ingredients. Add to the ziplock bag and toss until the chicken is fully coated.
- Place the coated chicken thighs on a broiling pan. Bake for 40 minutes.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 248 calories, 18g fat, 428mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, and 18g protein
Motivate your friends, family and co-workers! Use the “refer a friend” link below to forward this newsletter and subscribe your friends.